An industry-leading platform, creating the future of mortgage capital markets.
Until Polly, there did not exist a modern, comprehensive web-based Saas product that could enable the pricing, and faciliate the sale of, mortgages in the United States.
As the first design hire of this startup, I held responsibility for all design-centric efforts as the company grew from Seed stage to Series B.
The work includes:
- Growing and managing a design team, in support 5 Scrum teams
- Working with other departments to align on the brand and vision for the growing platform
- Maintaining updated click-through mocks in Figma as products evolve
- Maintaining current design system requirements and high level design rules of the product.
Leading the vision and requirements an udpated design system, in collaboartion with devs and marketing.
- Testing UI implementations and writing feedback on work produced by developers
- Collaborating with product managers to envision, research, and write requirements for new features
- Designing/redesigning new and existing products such that they logically create one unified suite of products for both our existing users and target personas
- Publishing internal design standards for all team so that developers are empowered to make design-impacted implementations without wasting time consulting Product
- Collaborating with teams like Marketing, to redesign our brand for scale
- Managing other relevant tasks that contribute to cohesive user-centered design across the company (DesignOps)