LNQ (pronounced like "link") is a professional networking mobile app that helps professionals (and their contacts) better connect, and stay connected, in the real world.
As co-founder and chief product officer, I have been responsible for taking this product from ideation to user testing and launch of Version1.
What I've done at LNQ:
- Co-found the company, taking ownership of the product vertical
- Design initial UX wireframes and low fidelity prototypes, along with product requirements
- Writing app copy- including push notifications, emails to users, welcome tutorial, and basic app
- Write, update, and maintain all product documentation as the single source of truth
- Management of internal product vertical - UI design, data architecture, etc.
- Weekly sprint stand up meeting with offshore development project manager
- Ultimate decision maker regarding tech stack
- Design and management of product roadmap
- Conduct usability testing for new designs and new features
- Digest weekly product feedback from internal UAT sessions
- Establish success metrics and KPIs
- Manage KPIs to ensure optimal use of team resources
- Design the internal dashboard for data and traffic measurement
- Design the internal customer service ticket dashboard
- Deliver live product demo during fundraising discussions
- Stay on top of industry news and update designs and integrations as needed